Tracking information is provided in your confirmation email. While delivery issues are uncommon, delay may occur due to human error, weather conditions, etc. If your order is not delivered within 10 days, please contact our customer service email@example.com for either refund or replacement.
**Neither our shipping carrier or company can guarantee delivery dates.
Caseco provides $3 shipping to all United States addresses through USPS First Class Mail which takes 5 to 7 business days.
- Caseco ships to all 48 contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam.
- All APO/FPO/DPO and PO Box addresses will be shipped via USPS.
- Orders placed during weekends and holidays will be processed the next available business day.
- Products marked as pre-order at time of purchase will only ship when all items in order are available to ship. No partial shipments will be made.
- We observe all USPS holidays. If your order is placed before or on a holiday, it will be processed the following business day
- Please note circumstances out of our control such as natural disasters, holiday delays, etc. may cause shipping delays and postponements. Delivery of products will be subject to the Terms of Service provided by the carrier.
- Caseco provides competitive shipping rates within Canada using Canada Post Expedited Parcel, subject to regional variation.
- Canada Post Expedited Parcel delivery takes 5-7 business days.
- Please note circumstances out of our control such as natural disasters, holiday delays, etc may cause shipping delays and postponements. Delivery of products will be subject to the terms of service provided by the carrier.
Caseco provides International shipping with USPS. Arrival time for international orders will vary by location. Estimated delivery dates are provided in your confirmation email. Typical delivery is 10-21 days after your order has been shipped, but customs delays do occasionally happen. Transit may take longer if the parcel was delayed due to carrier mishandling, customs delay, or other circumstances beyond our control.
Please note: Customers are responsible for any applicable duties, taxes or fees imposed by their country in order to get the package through customs. Caseco cannot determine these fees during the checkout process. These fees do not apply to orders shipping to the US and Canada.
- Your package may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. The recipient is responsible for all duties and taxes incurred. Caseco cannot determine these fees during the checkout process.
- International shipping usually arrives within 10-21 days business days from the shipped date, excluding holidays.
- Please don’t refuse the package because of the customs or taxes charges when the item is delivered. The carrier won’t be able to return the items to us unless these fees are paid. Our only option is to abandon the package in customs and if this happens, we won’t be able to offer a refund.
- Orders that are returned due to incorrect or missing address information, shipping fees are non-refundable. We are happy to re-ship the order to you; however, additional shipping charges will apply to re-ship the items to the correct address.
Countries we ship to:
- New Zealand
- Republic of Ireland
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States
If you have not received your international order within 30 days please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.