Thanks for choosing Caseco, the planet’s favorite mobile accessories. Before you check out your orders, you may want to take a moment to confirm that you’re getting the right accessories for your phone.
Here’s a quick guide to finding out your phone model.
1. Go to Settings
2. Go to General
3. Go to About
4. For iOS 12.2 and above, you’ll see your phone model in the third line labelled Model Name
5. If you haven’t updated to this version of iOS or if you have iOS 12 and earlier, you have to find the Model Number instead. It starts with an M or N. Click on it to show the A model number, that’s an A followed by four numbers (A####).
6. Alternatively, if you have a device from 2016 or older, you can find the A model number at the back of the phone. The text are small so use a magnifying glass.
1. If you’re running an Android phone, chances are, there’ll be a model name at the back near the branding. If not, read on.
2. Pull down the notification shade (you might have to do this twice) to get to the Settings icon.
3. Go to About Phone. For some versions of Android, you might have to go to System
4. Do note that different manufacturers may have different layouts for this page so you just have to find the name of your phone here.
Credits to the resources above goes to: